1st March 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS if completed Advanced Diploma in Information & Technology?

Sir, I am confused about my education. I want to do MS but I did Advanced Diploma in Information and Technology after my 3 years full time diploma course. So, I am eligible or not to do MS in this condition?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  2. Can I study MS if completed Advanced Diploma in Information Security?
  3. Is there any advanced diploma course available in Information Technology from IGNOU?
  4. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  5. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  6. Which are the best institutions to study Diploma course in Advanced Web Technology? Scope after completion of this course?
  7. What should I study except B.Tech if completed Diploma in Information Technology?
  8. Should I discontinue and join GNIIT if pursuing Advanced Diploma in Information Technology from NIIT?
  9. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Information System Security Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Colleges offering Information Technology/Computer Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad? Advantages and disadvantages of these streams?
  11. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Advanced Topics in Software Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  13. What should I do for further studies in USA(Austin) after completing diploma in information technology?
  14. What are the career options after Diploma in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. IGNOU Advanced Diploma in Information Technology-Advanced Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Doing diploma in information technology is good or bad to become a software engineer?
  17. IGNOU Advanced Diploma in Information Technology-Component Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Advanced Computing? -- [New]
26th March 2018, 11:02 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS if completed Advanced Diploma in Information & Technology?

In order to pursue Master of Surgery, you should have completed MBBS course with a MCI recognized university and should have completed one year of internship. The admission in totally based upon the performance in the qualifying examination. Candidate should have scored minimum 50% marks in their qualifying examination. So, with the above diploma qualification, you are not eligible to pursue MS course.
27th March 2018, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS if completed Advanced Diploma in Information & Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am confused about my education. I want to do MS but I did Advanced Diploma in Information and Technology after my 3 years full time diploma course. So, I am eligible or not to do MS in this condition?

Sorry, it is not possible to study MS after completion of an Advanced Diploma in Information & Technology course. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or Information Systems with or without work experience are eligible to study the MS course in various universities. Therefore, you have to first study a bachelor’s degree in any one of the above mentioned disciplines to pursue MS in any abroad country. You can also check the eligibility details on the university website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?