9th December 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Information Technology/Computer Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad? Advantages and disadvantages of these streams?

Hi,
My Name Is Kevin. I am planning to study Diploma after 10th in CBSE. As I am weak in Chemistry and Physics, I have chosen Diploma. But really much confused between choosing Computer Engineering and Information Technology. I want your help so that I can get bit out of confusions. If anyone here can give advantages and disadvantages about Computer Engineering and Information Technology. And it would be great if you will list me good colleges for Diploma. Actually I am planning to study further studies in cities like Mumbai, Pune or Ahmedabad. If you can list good colleges to study diploma in given cities than it would be best. Thanks in advanced.

Related Questions:
13th April 2023, 04:48 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Colleges offering Information Technology/Computer Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad? Advantages and disadvantages of these streams?

Hi Kevin, I'm happy to help you out with your confusion regarding the choice between Computer Engineering and Information Technology.
Computer Engineering is a branch of engineering that deals with the design, development, and maintenance of computer systems and their components. It covers topics such as digital logic design, computer architecture, software development, computer networks, and embedded systems.
Information Technology, on the other hand, focuses more on the use of technology to manage and process information. This includes areas such as database management, network administration, cybersecurity, and web development.
As for the advantages of studying Computer Engineering, it offers a deeper understanding of the underlying principles of computer systems, which can be very useful in designing complex systems. On the other hand, Information Technology offers a broader range of career opportunities, from technical support to project management.
In terms of disadvantages, Computer Engineering may require more mathematical and theoretical knowledge, while Information Technology may involve more practical skills such as problem-solving and communication.
When it comes to selecting colleges for Diploma studies in Mumbai, Pune or Ahmedabad, here are a few recommendations:
  • Mumbai:
  • Government Polytechnic Mumbai
  • Vivekananda Education Society's Polytechnic
  • Thakur Polytechnic
  • Pune:
  • Maharashtra Institute of Technology Polytechnic
  • All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society College Of Engineering
  • Pimpri Chinchwad Polytechnic
  • Ahmedabad:
  • Vishwakarma Government Engineering College
  • L.D. College of Engineering
  • Ahmedabad Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?