18th April 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in B.Tech. in Canada on the basis of my 10th and diploma (3 years)?

I will pass my diploma in civil engineering from Punjab state board of technical education after passing 10th from CBSE. Can I will continue my study for B.Tech. in Canada? What are the requirements for this and can I take directly admission to degree in civil engineering without doing advance diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  2. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  3. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  4. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma?
  5. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  6. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  7. How to get diploma after 10th class?
  8. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  9. Can I get admission in Diploma in Gujarat on 10th basis or not?
  10. Can I join into engineering without qualifying in EAMCET exam?
  11. Can I apply for admission in Canada after diploma in automobile engineering?
  12. How can I get admission to study Fire and Safety Diploma course on 10th basis being an IT Diploma holder?
  13. Can I do B.Tech after 3 years diploma in mechanical course?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for doing post graduation diploma in Canada after completion of IELTS exam with overall 6 band?
  15. What is the qualification required for Polytechnic?
  16. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is a better option, diploma after 10th or diploma after 12th?
  18. Can I apply for admission in IIT on the basis of diploma?
20th April 2017, 12:20 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.Tech. in Canada on the basis of my 10th and diploma (3 years)?

Yes, definitely you can pursue B.Tech course in Canada after the completion of your Diploma course. In order to get admission in any of the Institute of Canada, first of all you must have to qualify in the entrance examinations like TOEFL, IELTS etc. to be eligible to study in Canada. Once you qualify in any of the above mentioned examinations, you can get admission for higher studies in any Institute of Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?