31st January 2016, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?

Sir, i am doing 10th cbse board but my marks are not good. Therefore i am thinking to do 10th again. I am studying diploma. So can i do 10th from private cbse parallel to my diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  3. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When should I study Engineering Diploma course being a 10th student?
  6. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
  8. How to do diploma after passing engineering? I am studying in 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which stream I should study Diploma in Engineering to make future brighter after completing 10th?
  10. How to study diploma in distance after completing 10th in SSC?
  11. Can i do Diploma transfer from Government college to Private college?
  12. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering course if completed 10th and working in a Private company?
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I study Diploma in CSE in any reputed college if completed 10th?
  15. Is it possible to study Diploma in Pharmacy on 10th basis?
  16. Can I study B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) in IIT if pursuing Diploma in a Private college?
  17. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  18. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
31st January 2016, 10:34 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?

If you want to improve your marks in the matriculation then you should apply for the improvement exams in all those subjects in which you score less marks. After improving your marks in 10th standard apply for the diploma course on the basis of 10th percentage.

You can study 10th again to improve your marks during your diploma. But once you get admission in the diploma course then improvement in 10th marks has no meaning. Because if you improve your marks in 10th certificate after joining diploma then you will get a fresh certificate of 10th standard which is not the basis of your diploma.
31st January 2016, 01:25 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidate can study 10th from private while studying Diploma course.

Candidate can't study any regular course along with diploma course but he/she can pursue any course through correspondence or distance or private. So candidate can pursue 10th from private while pursuing Diploma course.
31st January 2016, 04:54 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

No need to repeat class 10th again. Board will give chance to improve your performance in any subject. So, i suggest you to fill improvement exam form which is released by board after one month of declaration of result.

Schedule for improvement exam is same as of regular students exam. Thus you can continue your diploma course after filling this form.
31st January 2016, 11:52 PM
monikasiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i am doing 10th cbse board but my marks are not good. Therefore i am thinking to do 10th again. I am studying diploma. So can i do 10th from private cbse parallel to my diploma?
Studying diploma parallel with 10th standard is not possible.You should complete your 10th standard to join in Diploma.It is the minimum qualification to join diploma.So, once you complete your 10th standard with good score you can join diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?