26th January 2019, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Civil or Chemical, which is better to study in Diploma after completing 10th standard?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am in 10th standard. I am preparing for my Board exam. I am thinking to study Diploma Engineering course. I want to know what is better for me? What can I choose Civil or Chemical? Can you suggest me please.

13th February 2019, 10:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Civil or Chemical, which is better to study in Diploma after completing 10th standard?

As per my suggestion, you should go for the Diploma in Civil Engineering course after completing your 10th class.

The duration of Diploma in Civil Engineering course is three years on the basis of 10th class.

The name of best jobs opportunity for you after completing a Diploma in Civil Engineering course is given below.

=> Real Estate Companies

=> Civil & Interior (Projects)

=> Railways

=> Architect Companies

=> Roadways

=> Airports
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?