3rd June 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture course if completed 10th about 6 years ago? Fee structure of Architecture Diploma course?

Hello everyone,
I am 21 years old and I have passed class
10th Board exam in 6 years ago. Now, can I
do Diploma in Architecture course? What is the
fee structure of this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Diploma in Architecture program for a candidate who has completed B.E.(CE) 10 years ago?
  2. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  3. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  4. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?
  6. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  7. Fee structure of Architecture diploma course after 10th?
  8. Fee of diploma in Building Construction? Admission in Architecture diploma after 12th?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
  11. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student?
  12. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Architecture diploma course fee structure?
  14. Can I study M.Arch after completing Post Diploma in Town Planning & Architecture course?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Architecture if secured 86% in 10th?
  16. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if failed 3 times in 12th? -- [New]
  17. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  18. Should I have to appear in NATA to study Diploma in Architecture after completed 10th? Requirements to get admission?
19th June 2015, 10:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture course if completed 10th about 6 years ago? Fee structure of Architecture Diploma course?

Yes, you can get admission to study Diploma in Architecture course even after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course. The fee structure of Architecture Diploma course varies from college to college, depending upon the facilities provided by the college.
24th June 2015, 06:20 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture course if completed 10th about 6 years ago? Fee structure of Architecture Diploma course?

No, you cannot pursue diploma in Architecture as the basic qualification is 12th with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects. You should go for higher studies and then apply for this course.
25th May 2017, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I done my 2 years interior diploma ...and right now i want to do Architectural diploma, so where can i get admission and how....please tell me....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?