20th August 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?

Sir, I have passed my 10 ssc board examination now I want to apply for diploma in architecture .What are the documents needed for taking admission in diploma for architecture. What are the top 10 colleges for doing diploma in architecture. Please entertain my query .I have scored 72% in 10 board examination.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  2. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  3. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  4. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  5. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  6. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  7. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture?
  8. Which colleges can I join for 3 years diploma in Architecture after doing B.Com and 1 year diploma in Architecture?
  9. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  11. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  12. Fee of diploma in Building Construction? Admission in Architecture diploma after 12th?
  13. List of top colleges of Architecture?
  14. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  15. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  16. Colleges in Mumbai for Diploma in Architecture? Duration of course?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  18. Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch. -- [Most Discussed]
4th June 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?

I am work in architecture field .and complete my graduation in BArts now I want to go for diploma in architecture
10th May 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?

What is the minimum nata marks required for a sc category candidate to get admission in government architectural college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?