21st July 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Karnataka to pursue diploma in agriculture? What is the duration of this course?

Sir, I have passed the 10th exam and got 77.96% marks. Can I join diploma in agriculture? Which colleges are there in the Karnataka for pursuing this course? What is the duration of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture in Karnataka? Detailed information about this course?
  2. What is the fee structure and course duration of B.Sc Agriculture course? Is there any age limit to pursue the course?
  3. List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of Agriculture Diploma course in Shimoga and Chikkamagaluru? Eligibility to apply?
  4. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in and B.Sc in Agriculture from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Agriculture course in Karnataka?
  7. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group?
  8. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in MP?
  9. Can I pursue 11th and 12th while doing Diploma in CSE? What is the Course duration?
  10. Can I pursue B.Sc in CBZ after completing Diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]
  11. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  12. What is the fee structure of Diploma in Agriculture? What is the course duration?
  13. Entrance exam to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture in Coimbatore? Fee details of the course?
  14. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course in Karnataka? Who can pursue this course? Benefits of doing the course? Duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  16. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  17. Institutes/Colleges for Diploma in Agriculture in Madhya Pradesh?
  18. List of colleges offering diploma in agriculture?
22nd July 2016, 08:10 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Colleges in Karnataka to pursue diploma in agriculture? What is the duration of this course?

List of colleges in Karnataka to pursue diploma in agriculture:

->Indian Institute of Plantation Management
->Institute of Wood Science and Technology
->Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences Universities
->Indian Institute of Horticultural Research
->College of Agriculture
->University of Agricultural Sciences
->Directorate of Cashew Research
->Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute

Duration of the course is 2 years.
24th March 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Karnataka to pursue diploma in agriculture? What is the duration of this course?

I will complete my M.Sc degree in botany by university of Mysore in this year 2017, I have interest in diploma in agricultural science, what can I do? and what shall I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?