9th May 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Colleges in Mumbai where direct admission in Diploma IT/Software Engineering is possible? Percentage required for admission?

My daughter given SSC exam. Now she want to direct diploma IT software engineering. where diploma colleges in mumbai? how much percentage they require? Pls inform me all that THANKS

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in Diploma to get direct admission in MIT, Mumbai to study B.Tech?
  2. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  3. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  4. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  5. Engineering colleges in Maharashtra considering Diploma students for admission? Percentage required to get into these colleges?
  6. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  8. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  9. Percentage required in SSC for admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  10. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  11. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  12. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  14. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  15. What is the mark percentage asked for getting lateral admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Cutoff list percentage of last year IT of Mumbai Colleges for direct 2nd year admission?
  17. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  18. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
28th May 2015, 09:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai where direct admission in Diploma IT/Software Engineering is possible? Percentage required for admission?

Most of the top colleges will give admission on the basis of entrance exam only. Therefore, it will be difficult to get admission without appearing for any entrance exam. Even management quota candidates also have to appear for entrance exam for admission in their choice of college.

You must need 50% marks in the 10th to become eligible for polytechnic entrance exam in most cases. Also, make sure that the candidate has studied maths and science in 10th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?