24th January 2012, 10:13 PM
deepakpatki11

Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?

My son is appeaing for SSC from Mahrashtra state , mumbai board
what are different diploma engineering colleges available in and around
Mumbai and navi mumbai and what is their cutoff percentage for admission.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  2. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  3. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  4. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  5. How to do government engineering diploma in Navi Mumbai? What is the cutoff and fee structure?
  6. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  7. List of colleges offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai?
  8. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma in electrical engineering in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai
  9. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  10. How to take admission for M.Com after passing out T.Y.B.Com with 60%? Which colleges would be appropriate for me in Navi Mumbai
  11. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  12. List of institutes in mumbai or navi mumbai for doing diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  14. How to take admission in part time or correspondence diploma course in Electrical near Navi Mumbai? -- [New]
  15. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  16. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  17. Engineering colleges in Mumbai and navi Mumbai giving admission on the basis of AIEEE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai?
2nd May 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?

I WANT NAMES OF DIPLOMA ENGINEERING COLLEGE IN MUMBAI
7th May 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?

I WANT NAMES OF DIPLOMA ENGINEERING COLLEGE IN MUMBAI
21st May 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

my iti (coe production &manufacturing ) complite now I want to take admission in mechnical diploma its possile?
28th May 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i have 79% marks in 10th in state board of maharashtra can i get admission in merchant navy?
29th May 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

My son has passed 52% marks in HSC-MCVC in electronics.
Can you get admission in diploma in electronics instrumentation course.?
We are staying in Navi Mumbai. can you give me address of engineering college?
30th May 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

My son got 40% in ssc. He can do diploma or not odhrwise he want to score more % owat???
30th May 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

My son got 40% in ssc. He can do diploma or not odhrwise he want to score more % owat???
31st May 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the cut-off percentage for admission in Grant medical college and also for MGM, Mumbai......also what is their criteria of eligibility for admission??
plz do let me as soon as possible
thnx:)
14th June 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 77% IN S.S.C .MAHARASHTRA BOARD, I WANT TO DO IT , IS THERE ANY DIPLOMA COLLEGES IN MUMBAI , CAN I GET ADMISSION FOR DIPLOMA COLLEGE ON THIS %?
14th June 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the goverment colleg in mharashtra.
15th June 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 67% in ssc boards 2011-2012. and i want to do diploma in computer engineering so which colleges in mumbai can i get plzz prefer me
15th June 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about diploma in engineering when it started what is qualification what is the fees near mumbai
27th June 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 64% IN S.S.C .MAHARASHTRA BOARD,T , IS THERE ANY DIPLOMA COLLEGES IN MUMBAI , CAN I GET ADMISSION FOR mechanical DIPLOMA COLLEGE ON THIS %?
13th July 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

please give me the overall list of polytechnic colleges (Diploma in engineering) in mumbai Region
22nd May 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir my self ikbal, i want to do diploma in civil eng, from any part time college. My 10th % is 56. Can i get admission in any college in navimumbai. If it possible then pls keep me inform. [email protected]
7th June 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir my self Ajinkya and i got 51precent in ssc exam so i requst that please give me addmission in civil eng in navi mumbai college and it will be possible please in form ma [email protected]
8th June 2013, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

i got 83% in SSC examination. i want to do diploma in mechanical enginnering. Can i get the list of polytechnics in mumbai.
20th October 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage required after hsc vocatonal study for diploma in second year?
9th May 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

]My son is appeaing for SSC from Mahrashtra state , mumbai board
what are different diploma engineering colleges available in and around
Mumbai and navi mumbai and what is their cutoff percentage for admission.
Thanks[/QUOTE]
26th July 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I have 74% in 10th standard in state board then it is possible to get admission in B N bedekar polytechnic college for electrical side?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?