21st October 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Diploma in Mining Engineering at Johannesburg?

Hy,
i am a Tanzanian man who living in Angola,
i would like to know a college which offering
mining engineering diploma in South Africa especially Johannersburg,
so please try your best to help me

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?
  2. Diploma colleges offering mining course in AP?
  3. Colleges offering Diploma in Mining engineering at South Africa?
  4. List of the colleges offering diploma or degree course through distance mode? I am an engineering graduate
  5. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  6. Universities/Colleges in India offering Diploma in Mining/Electrical through Distance Learning? Details about those colleges?
  7. Which are the colleges offering Mining engineering?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  9. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  10. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility criteria to apply for the course? List of the colleges offering the course?
  12. Which are the diploma mining colleges in Hyderabad?
  13. Information about mining engineering diploma?
  14. Colleges offering mining course through correspondence? Fee structure details for the same?
  15. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the diploma mining engineering colleges in Hyderabad?
  17. Colleges offering Mining engineering course in South Africa? What is the date of registration?
  18. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Mining Engineering course?
21st June 2015, 11:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering Diploma in Mining Engineering at Johannesburg?

You can apply for admission in following Universities in Johannesburg for Diploma in Mining Engineering

1. University of Witswatersrand, http://www.wits.ac.za

2. Sedco Colleges of Technology, http://www.sedcocollege.com

3. University of South Africa, http://www.unisa.ac.za
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?