19th February 2023, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Completed Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering.Whats should I choose next?

Sir I'm FRANCIS,I have completed my diploma course in Electrical and electronics engineering and awaiting for my results.I didn't apply lateral entry because I don't need btech I need a change from the usual lateral entry scheme.Im interested in Automobile Department from my childhood and I couldn't choose automobile due to some pressure.Can I deviate to Automobile without wasting my 3year Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

1st May 2023, 09:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering.Whats should I choose next?

The next step after completing a diploma in electrical and electronics engineering depends on your personal and professional goals.

Some options could be to continue your education with a bachelor's degree, pursue a related technical certification, gain work experience in the field, or explore entrepreneurial opportunities.

Ultimately, the decision should be based on your interests, strengths, and long-term career aspirations.
2nd May 2023, 09:16 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering.Whats should I choose next?

Completing your diploma in electrical and electronics engineering, your next step will depend on your career goals and personal interests.

Here are some options to consider:-

1 - Pursue a bachelor's degree:-
If you wish to advance your education, you can enroll in a Bachelors Degree program in electrical or electronics engineering.

2 - Obtain a certification:-
You can also consider obtaining a certification in a specific area of electrical and electronics engineering.

3 - Gain work experience:-
You can also consider gaining work experience by working in the field. You can find entry- level positions in companies that require electrical or electronics engineering skills.

4 - Start your own business:-
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, you can start your own business in the field of electrical and electronics engineering.
6th May 2023, 02:05 AM
rbagdiya1

Congratulations on completing your Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering! You have a few options to consider depending on your goals and interests:

1. Pursue a Bachelor's degree: You can enroll in a Bachelor's degree program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or a related field to gain advanced knowledge and skills. A Bachelor's degree can lead to higher-paying jobs and more career opportunities.

2. Find a job: With a diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, you can work as a technician or an assistant to an engineer. You can explore job opportunities in various industries such as power generation, manufacturing, telecommunications, and more.

3. Pursue a certification course: You can consider enrolling in certification courses in areas like renewable energy, automation, or robotics to enhance your knowledge and skills and improve your job prospects.

4. Continue your education: You can pursue higher education in Electrical and Electronics Engineering by enrolling in a Master's or a Ph.D. program.

It is important to evaluate your interests and goals before making a decision. You can also seek guidance from your professors, career counselors, and professionals in the field to help you make an informed decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?