6th July 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for CET? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics

Hi I am santosh I have completed my diploma of electrical and electronics engineering in bellary so I am writing cet exam for engg after than what are the process of applying of ceat to engg, how to go further, where is best collage in karnataka, which collage, I kindly request you to tell me the whole process to get in to engg

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics in correspondence mode? -- [New]
  3. Is there any way to give NTPI exam through correspondence? Procedure to give the exam and books to refer for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
  4. Which course can I apply after diploma Electrical and Electronics?
  5. Would I get admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 1069 rank in E-CET?
  6. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  8. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  9. How can I apply for Diploma CET to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  10. Electrical & Electronics Engineering question papers of previous year for Diploma CET
  11. Which are the courses related to diploma? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  12. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?
  13. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  14. Procedure to apply for B.E or AMIE course after doing diploma in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  17. Coaching classes for preparation of Diploma CET?
  18. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
28th February 2016, 01:11 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for CET? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics

KCET-Karnataka Central Eligibility Test.This exam is conducted every year by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) for admission of UGC(Under Graduations Courses) in Karnataka college.
Eligibility and Procedure to appear in this exam:
>>You must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. the Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics and a language as compulsory subjects.
>>You have to obtain a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam and 5% relaxation for reserved categories.
>>The rank of a candidate in KCET will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in all the three subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) in Common Entrance Test as well as in the Qualifying Examination.

List of Best Engineering colleges and Universitiesin Karnataka:

*PES University

*MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore

*RV College of Engineering, Bangalore

*International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore

*BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore

*The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore

*Sri Sairam College Of Engineering, Bangalore

*Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur

*Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?