7th November 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Differences among Computer Education and Computer Application stream of PG Diploma?

I am confused between two course which are PG Diploma in Computer Applications and PG Diploma in Computer Education. Can you tell me the difference among them? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Differences among B.Sc and B.A. Degree of Computer Application?
  2. What is the differences found among Computer Technology and Computer Engineering of Diploma course?
  3. How can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma in Computer Application?
  4. Which course should I do after completing diploma in computer application?
  5. Short term courses after passing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Opportunities to get government job after completing diploma in computer application?
  7. Is Diploma in Computer Application compulsory to apply for IBPS exam? What are the topics included in DCA course?
  8. Can I get job in IT sector after completing Distance M.Com and Diploma in Computer Application?
  9. Detailed information about Computer Application Diploma course?
  10. Is Diploma in Computer Science is equivalent to Diploma in Computer Application?
  11. Detailed information and benefits of Diploma in Computer Application course?
  12. Am I eligible to study MCA being a student of B.Com with Computer Application?
  13. How to do a degree after completion of Diploma in Computer engineering 10 years ago? Which college and stream should I choose other than Computer Science? -- [New]
  14. Which course is best between Diploma in Computer Science Engineering and Diploma in Information Technology? Differences between both the courses?
  15. Can I appear in ICAR DEO exam being a Biotechnology postgraduate?
  16. Possibility to become a Computer System Analyst through PG Diploma in Computer Application course?
  17. How can I go for B.Com?
  18. How to do M.Phil computer application after PG in computer application
4th May 2023, 11:34 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Differences among Computer Education and Computer Application stream of PG Diploma?

PG Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) and PG Diploma in Computer Education (PGDCE) are two different streams of post graduation courses. Both the streams are related to computers but they are significantly different from each other. Here are some of the difference between them:

1. PGDCA focuses on teaching and learning computer-related concepts, programming languages, software development and hardware technology. Where as PGDCE is more focused on the practical application of computer technology in various industries such as business, healthcare, finance, and others.

2. PGDCA includes programming languages, software development, DBMS, web development and instructional designs. On the other hand PGDCE includes business applications of computer software, computer networks, DBMS, system analysis, and e-commerce.

3. PGDCA leads to a career as a software developer, database administrator, network administrator, system analyst while PGDCE leads to career such as computer science educator, trainer, or instructional designer.

The PGDCE is more focused on teaching and learning computer-related concepts, whereas the PGDCA is more focused on the practical application of computer technology in various industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?