7th March 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Conditions of receiving Diploma certificate?

What are the conditions of receive my diploma cetificate? Because i was complete my diploma at ago 10 years

7th April 2015, 01:24 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Conditions of receiving Diploma certificate?

You have completed your diploma long time ago. So you must have tried to receive your diploma certificate at least 9 years back. For diploma courses, the certificates generally come within a year after the course completion. In the event of any administrative dispute, this process might get delayed. But that delay also shall never continue till 10 years.
The condition to receive your certificate is your admit card and any marksheet of the examination that you have given(if you have any). You need to produce these two original documents to get your certificate. Immediately call your organization and settle for the date when you would come and collect the certificate.
7th April 2015, 09:32 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Conditions of receiving Diploma certificate?

As you completed your diploma 10 years ago, So first you to meet your college principle for getting Diploma certificate.
You have to submit your Diploma provisional certificate which was given you by college.
Also you have to submit an application for getting your diploma certificate.
You have to meet your college office staff for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?