27th August 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Can academic gap of 5 years effect the chances of getting admission in Symbiosis institute?

I am working as executive in world leading FMCG MNC with work experience of three years. I am B.Tech in Food Technology with 90% marks . But in my academics there is gap of five years between 10+2 & engineering. I would like know that how this can affect my chances of getting admission in SYMBIOSIS INSITUTIONS& upto which extent.

Thanx with regards,

Related Questions:
  1. Is my case considered as academic gap? Does the time taken to complete arrears is taken as academic gap?
  2. Will my campus placement chances get affected due to 3 years gap between 12th and Graduation?
  3. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  4. Whether 2 years gap in academics will create any issue if cleared HCL and IBM interviews?
  5. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  6. Chances to attend L&T Infotech Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 55% with a gap of 2 years in B.E.(CSE)?
  7. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  8. Is M.Tech structural engineering course offered in VIT Chennai Campus?
  9. Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation?
  10. Should I mention the 3 year gap of academic in resume during which I did B.Ed course?
  11. Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course?
  12. What is the best answer that I can give being a candidate having 2 year academic gap after completion of 12th Class?
  13. Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap?
  14. SNAP exam question papers and solutions?
  15. Can I get a job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10th and 12th with 63% and 59% respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I attend the TCS interview after scoring 54% marks in 12th and 49% marks in BCA?
  17. Will companies accept me in campus recruitment after MBA
  18. Would it effect interview for Government job after 2 years gap before 12th?
29th July 2013, 09:34 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can academic gap of 5 years effect the chances of getting admission in Symbiosis institute?

Dear Friend,
After Receiving the Final Degree Program Certificate that is Certificate of Completion of B.Tech,Its don't matter that how you have completed the course and how much gap you have in Engineering Course with that of 12th Board Examinations.Since,Final Certificate shows that you have completed your Course of B.Tech Completely.
And,For Eligibility of other Post Graduations Course,You will just required B.Tech Final Certificate and nothing more.

Regarding Symbiosis,So Every Course of that Institutions is done by their Entrance Examinations,You have to apply before for Entrance Examinations and then after clearing that Examinations you will be eligible for Admissions.
18th October 2020, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can academic gap of 5 years effect the chances of getting admission in Symbiosis institute?

I was pursuing B.tech and then dropped out of it after a year and then worked with my father in our family business after 2 years i completed my BBA hence have 2 years gap between 12th and graduation .. Will it affect my admission in SIMS PUNE ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?