23rd February 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Counselling procedure under Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020

Hi friends, I have applied for the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test of this year which is 2020. I want to secure a seat through counselling. Please let me know what is the counselling procedure under this entrance test? Please let me know immediately.

26th February 2020, 05:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure under Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020

Counselling procedure under Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020:-

After the announcement of the result and cut off, the conducting authorities will update information related to the counselling on the official website. AP POLYCET 2020 counselling will start in last week of June. At the time of AP POLYCET 2020 counselling, students have to choose the college and the course in which they want to get admission. The admission will be offered as per the preference and rank obtained in entrance exam.

Documents required for AP POLTCET 2020 counselling are given below:-

SSC marksheet and passing certificate
HSC marksheet and passing certificate
AP POLYCET 2020 admit ticket
AP POLYCET 2020 rank card/ score card Domicile certificate
Passport size photographs
Transfer certificate
Category certificate.
26th February 2020, 05:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure under Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020

Counselling procedure under Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020:-
AP POLYCET 2020 counselling will start in last week of June.
At the time of AP POLYCET 2020 counselling, students have to choose the college and the course in which they want to get admission.
The admission will be offered as per the preference and rank of obtained in entrance exam.
Documents required for AP POLYCET 2020 counselling are given below:-
SSC marksheet and passing certificate
HSC marksheet and passing certificate
AP POLYCET admit card
Rank card/ Score card
Domicile certificate
Passport size photographs
Transfer certificate
Category certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?