16th January 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Counselling procedure of Uttarakhand JEEP 2020?

Hi everyone, I am already preparing for Uttarakhand JEEP this year. I am sure that I will crack this admission test. So, I want to know about the details of the counselling procedure because I don’t know about this. Please tell me asap.

17th January 2020, 07:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure of Uttarakhand JEEP 2020?

Step - wise counselling process of Uttarakhand JEEP 2020:-
The candidate Will need details like a roll number, application number and date of birth to get registered.

Document verification:-
It is important that the candidate successfully complete the documents verification process, as otherwise they will not be considered for admission.

Allotment of seat:-
The allotment of seats will made online, with candidates having to log - in into the allotment portal on the scheduled day to check their allotment seats. If seat has been allotted, the candidate will have to download and take printout of the allotment letters.
Any seats that are left vacant after online counselling rounds will be filled through Institute - wise counselling, which will be conducted in offline mode.
17th January 2020, 10:47 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure of Uttarakhand JEEP 2020?

Counselling procedure of Uttarakhand JEEP 2020:-

The authority will conduct the process of Uttarakhand polytechnic (JEEP) 2020 counselling through online mode. The counselling process will be organised into rounds. Candidates who will get shortlisted as per the merit list are able to attend the counselling rounds.
In the counselor process, seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank secured in the examination. The candidates will be able to choose the course and institutions during the counselling round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?