13th January 2020, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Uttarakhand JEEP 2020?

Hello, I am already preparing for Uttarakhand JEEP to secure seat for Polytechnic course. But I really don’t know the syllabus of this admission test of this year. So, can you please let me know about the updated syllabus of this admission test for this year?

15th January 2020, 10:10 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Uttarakhand JEEP 2020?

The syllabus of Uttarakhand JEEP 2020 will consist of topics from 10th or 12th class as per the course and may vary from course to course. The syllabus for different courses are given below.

--> For Diploma Engineering & Technology - Topics will be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

--> For Diploma in Pharmacy - Topics will be Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics.

--> For Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology - Topics will be Reasoning & Logical Discussion, Numerical Ability, Science Aptitude and English Language.

--> For Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice - Topics will be English & Hindi Comprehension, Reasoning & Intelligence, Numerical Ability and General Awareness.

--> For PG Diploma in Computer Application - Topics will be English Comprehension, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Intelligence and General Awareness.

--> For Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing - English & Hindi Comprehension, Reasoning & Intelligence and General Awareness.

--> For Diploma in Engineering Lateral Entry - Topics will be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and General Engineering.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?