9th August 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better between ITI Mechanics and Diploma with Mechanical stream to get job in Indian Railway?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th with good marks. I want to join Railway because my father is doing job in Railway. Please tell me which course is better to study to get job in Indian Railway between ITI Mechanics and Diploma in Mechanical?

Related Questions:
  1. Indian railways job after completing ITI course from NCVT?
  2. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being an ITI Mechanical and Diploma in Mechanical holder? Eligibility criteria for it?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course?
  4. What to study after 12th to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways? -- [New]
  5. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for 34 years old ITI Electrician Trade holder?
  6. Possibility to get a job in Railway as a Driver for an ITI Diesel Mechanic student? Eligibility criteria for it?
  7. Can I become a Driver in Indian Railway if pursue Diploma Mechanical course?
  8. What should I do to get job in Indian Railway being a Mechanical graduate?
  9. Can I apply for Indian Railway Loco Pilot job after completing ITI? Can I become a Loco Pilot with a weak eyesight?
  10. How to get a government job in Indian Railway or Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical in government college in Latur?
  11. Which stream should I choose in ITI to become a Motor Man in Indian Railway?
  12. What kind of job is offered in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  13. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure to become a TTE in Indian railway being a Ex-serviceman?
  15. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  16. What stream should I opt for my ITI diploma course which providing opportunities for getting well paid job?
  17. Can I study distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering being a Railway employee on ITI basis?
  18. Which stream should an ITI Mechanical choose for Diploma course other than Mechanical stream? List of colleges in Delhi NCR?
12th August 2016, 05:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between ITI Mechanics and Diploma with Mechanical stream to get job in Indian Railway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 10th with good marks. I want to join Railway because my father is doing job in Railway. Please tell me which course is better to study to get job in Indian Railway between ITI Mechanics and Diploma in Mechanical?

The Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course is best course to study to get a job in Indian Railways. There are various job opportunities in Indian Railways for the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates. There are vacancies like Junior Engineer (Mechanical), Trade Apprentice, Office Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Stenographer, Typist, Train Clerk, Statistical Clerk, Goods Clerk, Ticket Collector, Commercial Clerk etc. So you can choose Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to pursue your career in Indian Railways. The selection will be done through a written test and interview.
20th June 2019, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better between ITI Mechanics and Diploma with Mechanical stream to get job in Indian Railway?

Dear sir I have passed in ITI wireman trade now i want to do diploma please say me which stream is eligible for me to get a government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?