23rd January 2014, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Course details of ITI Welding? In which stream can I opt for Diploma after ITI Welding?

I want to join in iti in welding please give coarse details. I might go for diploma as well after that so describe me the course i can get in diploma then after as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering welding diploma course? What is the cost of the coursE?
  2. Names of the institutes in Dubai for Welding diploma course?
  3. Pune University Production Engineering 4th Sem- Welding and Foundry Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Can I apply for Assistant Loco Pilot after completing 12th and ITI Fabrication
  5. What stream should I opt for my ITI diploma course which providing opportunities for getting well paid job?
  6. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  7. How to do diploma course in Welding and fabrication? I am from Nigeria
  8. Which are the short term Metallurgical courses?
  9. Is it possible to do ITI course after completion of 10th with commerce stream?
  10. Is it possible to do ITI course after completion of 10th with commerce stream? How may I get the details like fee structure, eligibility criteria etc for ITI course?
  11. How to take admission to study diploma in welding in UAE
  12. Is there any suitable courses available for me after passing 10th 3 years back?
  13. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  14. Can I apply for VAO exam after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering and welding inspector while working in Singapore?
  15. Companies for Last Semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering Students -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do lateral entry for diploma in ITI?
  17. Institute for Welding in Pubjab near Chandigarh?
  18. Details regarding ITI course after 12th in Arts stream?
1st May 2015, 01:27 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Course details of ITI Welding? In which stream can I opt for Diploma after ITI Welding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join in iti in welding please give coarse details. I might go for diploma as well after that so describe me the course i can get in diploma then after as well.
To take up welding course the basic skills you need to have is good physical health, ability to work on your feet for longer duration's and you should have a good amount of interest to learn various technologies in welding technology.

As a welding student you will be taught about various methods of fabricating and structuring of metal frames. In two year of ITI/diploma course in welding technology you will be trained theoretically and practically.

There are good career opportunities for the students completed training in Welding technology both in India and Abroad. Based on your interest you can even continue your further studies in correspondence or regular mode.
23rd January 2019, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course details of ITI Welding? In which stream can I opt for Diploma after ITI Welding?

I have passed 12th standard with arts stream in 2017.now i want to join iti in welding. Can i study diploma in welding with two years of gap in private institute ????
31st October 2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course details of ITI Welding? In which stream can I opt for Diploma after ITI Welding?

After 10th fail 2010 i was complete 1year iti welder course in 2012. now can i join diploma 3years course or 10 2 arts cours
22nd June 2022, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Iti welding course complete relate
next couse ?
23rd September 2022, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

can i get addition in diploma after ITI 1 year of welding course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?