7th July 2019, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of Diploma in Optometry in Itees Malabar College of Health Science?

Hi, I want to join Diploma in Optometry course in Itees Malabar College of Health Science. But I don’t know about the duration of this course. Can you tell me about the course duration asap?

9th July 2019, 09:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Optometry in Itees Malabar College of Health Science?

The course duration to study Diploma in Optometry at ITEES Malabar College of Health Science is 2 years duration course. This course will teach the skills you need to better manage patients, run a retail business.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.iteescolleges.in
11th July 2019, 12:55 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Optometry in Itees Malabar College of Health Science?

Course duration of Diploma in Optometry in Itees Malabar College of Health Science are of 2 years.

Some Entrance exams in optometry are:-
AMU Entrance Exam
AIIMS Entrance Exam
AIIOS Entrance Exam
Bangalore University Entrance Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?