7th July 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology from St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

10th July 2019, 01:23 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College?

The eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology at St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College is given below.

==> Candidate must have done a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.ststephenshospital.org
10th July 2019, 04:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology from St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in St. Stephen’s Hospital is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from a recognized board. Duration of the Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology course is 2 years + 6 months internship at St. Stephen’s Hospital. Unmarried candidates in the age group of 17 years to 21 years are eligible to study the Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology course in St. Stephen’s Hospital.
10th July 2019, 11:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10+2 examination or equivalent from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have pursued 10+2 in science stream (PCB subjects).
Candidate must have scored at least 60% aggregate in 10+2 level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?