24th November 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Shree Ramkrishna Institute of Science and Technology, Kolkata?

Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering course which is available in Shree Ramkrishna Institute of Science and Technology, Kolkata? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

29th November 2018, 10:09 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Shree Ramkrishna Institute of Science and Technology, Kolkata?

=> The Course duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Shree Ramkrishna Institute of Science and Technology, Kolkata is three years.

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Shree Ramkrishna Institute of Science and Technology, Kolkata is INR 1.15 Lakh.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of rank obtained in Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics.
1st December 2018, 04:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Shree Ramkrishna Institute of Science and Technology, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering course which is available in Shree Ramkrishna Institute of Science and Technology, Kolkata? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

Course duration of Diploma in Architecture is 3 years in Sree Ramakrishna Institute of Science and Technology, Kolkata.

Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture in Sree Ramakrishna Institute of Science and Technology, Kolkata are given below:

Total fees at the time of admission, including 1st semester fees:

Admission Fee – Rs 6,000
Tuition Fee – Rs 9,000
Caution Money – Rs 5,000
Book Bank Facility – Rs 5,000
Library – Rs 1,800
Development Fee – Rs 6,000

Total – Rs 32,800

2nd semester to 6th semester fees (per semester):

Tuition Fee – Rs 9,000
Development Fee – Rs 6,000
Library – Rs 1,800

Total – Rs 16,800
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?