24th November 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for AME(Avionics) admission in Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited?

I want to do AME(Avionics) from Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

1st December 2018, 04:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for AME(Avionics) admission in Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do AME(Avionics) from Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

There is no entrance examination available for the admission to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) course at Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited. Candidates who have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent a three year AICTE approved diploma in engineer or any other higher qualification in Science with Physics and Mathematics are eligible to study the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) course at Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited. They have to clear the Medical Fitness test for the admission to study the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) course at Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?