14th March 2019, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Pattern Making & CAD in Apparel Training & Design Centre, Okhla?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Pattern Making & CAD in Apparel Training & Design Centre, Okhla. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

27th April 2019, 02:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Pattern Making & CAD in Apparel Training & Design Centre, Okhla?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Pattern Making & CAD in Apparel Training & Design Centre, Okhla. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Eligibility to study the Apparel Pattern Making & CAD in the Apparel Training & Design Centre (ATDC) is a pass in 12th standard or its equivalent examination from any recognized board. The Apparel Pattern Making & CAD is conducted through Apparel Training & Design Centre (ATDC) Vocational Institute. Duration of the Apparel Pattern Making & CAD is 1 year in the Apparel Training & Design Centre (ATDC). Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?