8th August 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to fo this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Development Therapy seats are available in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi? -- [New]
  4. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Development Therapy admission in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?
  5. How to do masters in Rehabilitation sciences at part of the World?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.Sc Rehabilitation Science in Physical Therapy entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  8. Which top paramedical Diploma courses i can study in India?
  9. Eligibility to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope of studying Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy over Bachelor in Radiography course?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Dance Movement Therapy at Tata Institute of Social Sciences for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  12. Possibility to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in The National Institute for Rehabilitation Training and Research, Cuttack for 12th PCM candidate?
  13. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in International School of Actuarial Sciences?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Massage Therapy in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram?
  15. Eligibility criteria to study M.Designing from IIT Delhi having Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging?
  16. Fee expenses of Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  17. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  18. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
18th August 2018, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?

You need a graduation in any discipline for PG diploma in development therapy course. Admission will be on the basis of marks in your graduation. Merit is decided on the basis of marks in degree

Just make sure you have got excellent marks in your degree to have any chance of admission. There are limited seats available and only excellent marks can get you admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?