22nd July 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PG Diploma Programme in Youth Development in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to doing PG Diploma Programme in Youth Development from Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development. I would like to know about the duration of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration asap.

25th July 2019, 09:16 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PG Diploma Programme in Youth Development in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development?

The duration of Post Graduate Diploma Program in Youth Development in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development is of 2 years. However, you can also complete it in 1 year.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Post Graduate Diploma Program in Youth Development in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development is graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website http://www.rgniyd.gov.in for more details.
25th July 2019, 11:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PG Diploma Programme in Youth Development in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development?

Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development

The course duration of PG Diploma Programme in Youth Development in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development is 1 year.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Post Box No. 6, Sriperumbudur Post
Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu 602105, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?