22nd July 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PG Diploma Programme in Youth Development in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do PG Diploma Programme in Youth Development from Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately.

25th July 2019, 09:20 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PG Diploma Programme in Youth Development in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development?

The fee expenses of Post Graduate Diploma Program in Youth Development in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development is Rs.6.000 per annum.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Post Graduate Diploma Program in Youth Development in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development is graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website http://www.rgniyd.gov.in for more details.
25th July 2019, 11:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PG Diploma Programme in Youth Development in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development?

Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development

The fee expenses of PG Diploma Programme in Youth Development in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development is Rs.38190.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Post-Box No. 6, Sriperumbudur Post
Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu 602105, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?