22nd July 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma Programme in Youth Development in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development for studying PG Diploma Programme in Youth Development course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

25th July 2019, 09:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma Programme in Youth Development in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development?

The admission to the Post Graduate Diploma Program in Youth Development in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development is voluntary and is direct on the basis of your graduation scores.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Post Graduate Diploma Program in Youth Development in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development is graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website http://www.rgniyd.gov.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?