5th October 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Course and fee structure of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?

Can I know the course structure of Diploma course in Fire & Safety Engineering which is available in National Safety Academy? Kindly let me know the total course fee also. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?
  2. Eligibility and course duration of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?
  3. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  4. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  5. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Course duration, fee structure and correspondence availability for diploma in Fire safety course?
  7. Where can I find the universities which provides the Ph.D in Safety course to apply?
  8. Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?
  9. What is the requirement for freshers to get the job?
  10. Course and fee structure of Advanced Diploma(Industrial Safety) course in Indian Institute of Fire Engineering? Eligibility to apply?
  11. Post Graduate Diploma in Health, Safety and Environment from Annamalai University is approved by SCTE & VT? Fee structure and procedure of admission? -- [New]
  12. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  13. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  14. Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG?
  15. How can I change my job profile from Electrical Engineering to Safety Engineering?
  16. What is the course fee of post graduation diploma in fire and safety management?
  17. List of colleges which offer MBA(Fire & Safety Management) in India? Fee expenses of this course?
  18. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
7th October 2016, 09:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course and fee structure of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?

The Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering course offered by National Safety Academy is of one year duration and you will have 6 subjects and 6 practicals. You should have passed 10th standard or above from a recognised board to be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering course at National Safety Academy. The fee structure of this course is very comfortable in such a way that any candidate can pay and to know the exact fee structure, the only option you have is to contact the National Safety Academy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?