31st January 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Which course I can take up after completion of diploma in textile technology?

I am a third year diploma student of textile technology.how to get a good job after completing my diploma in march?and also i want to know about the courses i can do after my diploma? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  2. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  3. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  4. What are the courses after completing intermediate other than BA?
  5. What should I do after Diploma in Textile technology?
  6. Am I eligible to get any government job after completion of diploma in textile technology with 20 years of experience?
  7. is 3 yrs diploma in textile technology after 10th eligible to attend tnpsc group2
  8. is 3 yrs diploma in textile technology after 10th eligible to attend tnpsc group2
  9. Which are the management courses offered after completion of diploma in Textile Technology?
  10. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry for B.Tech Textile? I am pursuing diploma in handloom and textile technology
  11. Colleges which provide undergraduate Textile Technology programme?
  12. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  13. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  14. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  15. Are the Diploma In Textile Technology Student Eligible for doing any U.G. course?
  16. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  18. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
3rd February 2016, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can take up after completion of diploma in textile technology?

In private sector you can get job only through interview and on the basis of your academics. Just create a profile on leading job portals and upload your CV on it. Set your job preferences according to your skills.

You will get interview calls if your CV is shortlisted for the job. Selection will be based on the performance in the interview which is conducted by the company.
3rd February 2016, 06:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can take up after completion of diploma in textile technology?

In private sector you can get job only through interview and on the basis of your academics. Just create a profile on leading job portals and upload your CV on it. Set your job preferences according to your skills.

You will get interview calls if your CV is shortlisted for the job. Selection will be based on the performance in the interview which is conducted by the company.
3rd February 2016, 07:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your three years Diploma in textile technology course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech or you can do a job. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET, JELET, ECET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
6th December 2017, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done diploma in textile design from INIFD kolkata in 2012, what are the scope for further studies in this field
25th October 2018, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma of 3 years so what's the way to increase my rank
25th November 2019, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I did my diploma in Textile Manufacturing 4 years sand-witch pattern 4 years course & having 18 years of Business Development experience in Apparel industry.Please advise any course to enhance my knowledge & ultimately Salary hike.
7th June 2021, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

After 3 years textile diploma i want to choose one course
So, please guide me what kind of course i want to choose?
23rd June 2021, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Im studying final year diploma in Textile technology at Thiagarajar Polytechnic College salem after completing diploma what can i choose to my next career so plz guide me
29th July 2021, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

B.e/btech colleges in telangana and A.P textile
10th July 2022, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I study after completing diploma in textile technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?