29th December 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get any government job after completion of diploma in textile technology with 20 years of experience?

I have completed diplomo in textile technology. 20years of experience. my age is 44.

If any government are available? Am I eligible to apply now? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on this?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  2. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  3. Is there any government job available for me in government textile sector with 20 years of experience?
  4. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  5. Textile related Government jobs for a 34 years old Fashion Technology graduate who has 10 years of working experience?
  6. How to get a government job in government sector after doing 3 years diploma in textile technology
  7. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  8. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  9. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  10. How to get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Textile Technology with 95.65%
  11. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  12. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  14. Am I eligible for government and private jobs in textile design after completion of diploma course?
  15. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  16. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech from Textile Engineering for girls?
  17. Government job after passing diploma in Man Made Textile Technology?
  18. is 3 yrs diploma in textile technology after 10th eligible to attend tnpsc group2
15th March 2016, 02:54 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get any government job after completion of diploma in textile technology with 20 years of experience?

Very good that you have a great amount of experience in your field. Yes you can get good government job . It will be great if you had done some higher graduation but this is also great such that experience you posses. Visit some of the companies you need and search for career section, there they would have posted the requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?