7th March 2019, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Diploma in Acting in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata?

Respected Sir, can I know about the structure of Diploma in Acting course which is available in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata? I am interested to study this Diploma course so I want to know about the course structure. Kindly let me know asap.

10th March 2019, 04:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Acting in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can I know about the structure of Diploma in Acting course which is available in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata? I am interested to study this Diploma course so I want to know about the course structure. Kindly let me know asap.

The course structure of Diploma in Advanced Acting course at the National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata is given below:

First Year First Term:

History of Bengali Drama
Theory of Acting
Preparation of Actors Media
Stage Acting on Various Short Sequences
Improvisation

First Year Second Term:

Advance Improvisations with Music and Light Effects
Acting Practice on Various Short Sequences
Film Orientation – Film Acting – Acting Analysis – Principal Characteristics – Small Characteristics – Types and Characterization

Second Year First Term:

Make Up
Dubbing Practice
Acting Practice on Various Short Sequences
Practice of Play-Back Singing (lip synchronization)
Improvisation – Creating a role
Rehearsal for Diploma Film
Acting in Diploma Film Exercises

Details are available at the institute website link given Click Here
11th March 2019, 08:49 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Acting in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Diploma in Acting is a Technical course. The duration of the course is for Eighteen Months Diploma + Six months Intern with pay. Here I am attaching you the file which consists of Course structure of Diploma in Acting in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata.

For more Information please visit Official website
E-mail :- [email protected]
11th March 2019, 12:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Acting in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata is 18 months duration of course, comprises of 3 semesters. Candidates must have passed their 12th class or equivalent examination from a recognized board to be eligible to study this course. For details regarding course structure, you can refer the below mentioned website link.
https://www.niffa.org/about1-c3se
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?