7th March 2019, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Acting in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Acting in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

10th March 2019, 03:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Acting in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Acting in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

Those students who have passed the minimum School Final or its equivalent examination are eligible to study the Diploma in Advanced Acting course at the National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata. Duration of the Diploma in Advanced Acting course is 18 months in the National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata. Students can study various subjects like Theory of Acting, Stage Acting on Various Short Sequences, Improvisation, Dubbing Practice, Make up, Preparation of Actors Media, etc. National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata website link is given Click Here
11th March 2019, 01:01 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Acting in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata?

Quote:
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Acting in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata is the candidates should Passed in board exams like, 10th,12th from a recognized institution.

And Duration of this Course is 1 ½ Years(18 months) and Candidates. You can study about the acting subjects Like,

1.Theory of Acting,
2.Stage Acting on Various Short Sequences,
3.Improvisation,
4.Dubbing Practice, Make up, Preparation of Actors Media, etc.

Official website - https://www.niffa.org/about1-c3se
11th March 2019, 09:06 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
If you want to pursue Diploma in Acting in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata, you should fulfill a basic qualification of a 10th pass certificate with 50% of marks from a recognized institution. A student having a strong background in the, Stage Acting on Various Short Sequences, Dubbing Practice, Make up, Preparation of Actors Media, etc. Duration of these courses may vary from 1 year to 2 years.

Official website - https://www.niffa.org/about1-c3se
11th March 2019, 12:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in and discipline from a recognized institute are eligible to study Diploma in Acting in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata. Duration of this course is 18 months.

Candidates can find details on the below mentioned website link:
https://www.niffa.org/about1-c1n5i
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?