7th March 2019, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Acting admission in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata?

I want to apply for Diploma in Acting course from National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

10th March 2019, 04:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Acting admission in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Diploma in Acting course from National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Yes, there is a written test for the admission to study Diploma in Advanced Acting in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Advanced Acting course in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview conducted by the institute. Selected candidates have to pay the fees at the time of admission after final selection to study the Diploma in Advanced Acting course at the National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
11th March 2019, 08:47 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Acting admission in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you must qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata. The admission will be based on the marks scored by the candidate in the entrance examination. After clearing the entrance examination, the candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their entrance exam scores and the cutoff marks. After clearance of written examination, the candidates are then called for Personal Interview and Group Discussion. These rounds are conducted individually by the National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata.

For further Information please visit the official website -> https://www.niffa.org/about1-c1n5i
11th March 2019, 12:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata, conducts an interview and written test for selection of candidates for Diploma in Acting admission in National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata. Candidates are selected on the basis of performance in interview and written test. Minimum educational qualification required to study Diploma in Acting is pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized institute.

For details, visit:
https://www.niffa.org/about1-c1n5i
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?