29th June 2019, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur for Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.

2nd July 2019, 04:08 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur?

The duration of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur is of 1 year and is full time.

The course structure of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur is given below:-

:-Special Fire Hazards
:-Firefighting equipment
:-Fire Protection Systems
:-Explosion and fire dynamics
:-Industrial safety management
:-Hydraulics and pumps
:-Health safety environment
:-Fire safety risk assessment
:-Accident investigation
:-Search and rescue techniques
:-Practical training

You can visit the website https://ifsehaldia.webs.com for more information.
2nd July 2019, 09:23 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur?

Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering is a full time 1 year duration course. This course trains for the situation like fire or failure in security measures.

The detailed syllabus is given below.

Special Fire Hazards
Fire Protection Systems
Fire Fighting Equipment
Search and Rescue Techniques
Accident Investigation
Fire Safety Risk Assessment
Health Safety Environment
Industrial Safety Management
Hydraulics and Pumps
Explosion and Fire Dynamics
Practical Training
2nd July 2019, 12:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur for Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.

The course structure of the Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering in the Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Haldia is given below:

Fundamentals of Fire Engineering

First Aid

Industrial Safety

Fire Prevention and Protection

Fire Detection and Communication System

Students have to contact the college for exact details on the same.

Duration of the Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering is 1 year in the Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Haldia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?