13th October 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Heritage College of Nursing and Paramedical Institute?

Sir, I want to join Heritage College of Nursing and Paramedical Institute for studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

24th November 2018, 10:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Heritage College of Nursing and Paramedical Institute?

Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Heritage College of Nursing and Paramedical Institute is 2 years duration of course. Course structure consists of following subjects.

1. Anatomy Physiology.
2. General Microbiology.
3. General Pathology.
4. General Pharmacology
5. Physics
6. General medicine
7. General Surgery
8. Clinical Cardiology & Preventive medicine (i) Diagnostic techniques (j) Cardiology OPD, LAB & ICU

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://heritagenursingcollege.in/?co...ogy-technician
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?