13th October 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Heritage College of Nursing and Paramedical Institute?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Cardiology Technician from Heritage College of Nursing and Paramedical Institute. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

29th January 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Heritage College of Nursing and Paramedical Institute?

Yes, I want to know about the fee expenses of diploma in cardiology technician and what are the possibilities of job after doing this.
31st January 2019, 02:09 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Heritage College of Nursing and Paramedical Institute?

** The fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Heritage College of Nursing and Paramedical Institute is Rs.54300.

** Diploma in Cardiology Technician is a diploma type course and the duration of Diploma in Cardiology Technician course is 2 years.

OTHER COURSES

1. Diploma in C.T. Scan Technician = 2 Years

2. Diploma in Dialysis Techniques = 2 Years

3. Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M.) = 42 Months

4. Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques = 2 Years
17th March 2021, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in CT scan TechnicIan course fee's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?