8th June 2019, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Computer Application in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Computer Application which is available in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!

12th June 2019, 02:52 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Computer Application in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education?

The duration of the Diploma in Computer Application course in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education is of 12 months i.e,1 Year full time.

Course structure of Diploma in Computer Application in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education:

=)Introduction to Computers
=)Principles of programming
=)Programming language database
=)Work processing and Spreadsheet
=)System analysis and design
=)Computer Graphics
=)Project management
=)Unix operating system
=)Management Information Systems
=)Financial accounting system
=)C++
12th June 2019, 01:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Computer Application in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Computer Application which is available in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!

Duration of the PG Diploma in Computer Application in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education is 1 year.

The course structure of the PG Diploma in Computer Application in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education is given below:

Basic Information Technology

Internet Technology, E-Commerce

Programming Paradigm using C, C++(OOPS Concept)

Relational Database Management Systems using Oracle & Developer 2000

System Analysis & Design

Data Communication and Computer Network

Major Project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?