8th June 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Application in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education?

I want to do Diploma in Computer Application from Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

12th June 2019, 02:57 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Application in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education?

The minimum eligibility criteria requiredto study Diploma in Computer Application in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education is that you must have passed 10th 0r 10+2 with Computer as one of the subject.

You would need to visit the Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education to get the application form to pursue Diploma in Computer Application.

There would be no entrance examination conducted to get admission in Diploma in Computer Application. The admission is on the basis of the merit list.

Address:
Near AEI Playground, 3rd Floor, Apsara Palace, Maniram Dewan Rd, Chandmari, Guwahati, Assam 781003
Phone: 092070 43450
12th June 2019, 01:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Application in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Computer Application from Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Computer Application in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education is given below:

Candidates who have passed BCA from a recognized university or

Candidates with graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with Mathematics or Computer Science as one of the subjects at Class XI and XII

Candidates who have not studied mathematics or computer science have to take additional courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?