8th June 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Application in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education?

Respected Sir, can you tell me that what is the expenses of Diploma in Computer Application in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education? I would like to know about the course total fee expenses of this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately.

12th June 2019, 02:59 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Application in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education?

The duration the Diploma in Computer Application in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education is of 1 year or 12 months.

The fee expenses would be Rs.15,700 for the full course of Diploma in Computer Application in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education.

You can get the application form from the college campus.

Address: Near AEI Playground, 3rd Floor, Apsara Palace, Maniram Dewan Rd, Chandmari, Guwahati, Assam 781003
Phone: 092070 43450
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?