18th April 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Punjab Para Medical Science?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Dental Hygienist which is available in Punjab Para Medical Science. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!

30th April 2019, 11:49 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Punjab Para Medical Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Dental Hygienist which is available in Punjab Para Medical Science. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!
The course structure, of the Diploma Dental Hygienist in Punjab para Medical science, is consists of Anatomy, General and Dental, Physiology & Histology General and Dental, Pharmacology general and dental, Pathology & Microbiology, Basic knowledge of computers, dental materials and Duration, of course, is for two Years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?