24th March 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better, B.Tech or AMIE?

I have completed my diploma in mechanical. Engineering. Now, I am working in private company. Which one is better B.Tech or AMIE? Please inform me.rohitmidha070@ gmail.com

25th March 2017, 12:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better, B.Tech or AMIE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma in mechanical. Engineering. Now, I am working in private company. Which one is better B.Tech or AMIE? Please inform me.rohitmidha070@ gmail.com
The B.Tech is better option. The B.Tech is a regular full time 4 years course. The attendance is compulsory for B.Tech course. There is theory and practical classes taught by the qualified teachers and professors in B.Tech. For studying B.Tech, you have to join in any one of the college and attend the classes, for AMIE no classes. AMIE is a correspondence course. You have on campus placements in B.Tech, but it is not possible for AMIE. The regular courses have more advantages over the correspondence course. Many top MNCs recruit candidates who have studied the graduation in regular mode only. So it is better to choose B.Tech over AMIE.
30th April 2019, 09:53 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which one is better, B.Tech or AMIE?

The AMIE is not a degree course like B.Tech, instead it is just a certification course in which there are two sections and the minimum time to pass both the sections is 4 years. but in industries AMIE is given more prefrence then B.Tech. ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?