21st September 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Medi-Caps University?

Hi, I want to join Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Medi-Caps University. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Can you tell me about the course structure and course duration as well.

24th September 2018, 09:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Medi-Caps University?

Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Medi-Caps University is full time 3 years duration of course. Course structure of Diploma in Electrical Engineering is given below.

Year 1:
Applied Science,
Applied Mathematics,
English Communication,
Elements of electrical engineering,
Basic computer skills,
Electrical and Electronics circuits
Practical

Year 2:
Electrical Machines,
Computer-aided electrical drawing,
Electrical Power generation,
Transmission and Distribution,
Basic of programming,
Practical

Year 3:
Estimation and Specification,
Embedded system,
Industrial drives and control,
Electrical energy utility and management,
Electric motor control,
Industrial visit,
Basic management skills,
PLC and HDL,
Electrical installation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?