7th July 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

11th July 2018, 11:42 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences are as follows:-
Course Duration - 3 years
Course Type - Degree
Course Level - Graduation
Course Mode - Regular
Eligibility - 10+2 with at least 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?