24th April 2019, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology from Aryabhatt Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

29th April 2019, 05:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology?

Duration of Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology is full time 3 years. In this program, both theory and practical knowledge are provided to students in the fields of garments and basic textiles, textile testing, basic fashion designing, computer aided designing, pattern development, layouts, production, quality control, project preparation, management and merchandising etc.

For details;
http://www.abitdelhi.in/gft.html
30th April 2019, 05:03 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology?

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology are as follows:-
Course Duration - 3 years
Course Type - Diploma
Course Level - Intermediate
Course Mode - Regular
Course Place - On Campus
Eligibility - Passed 10th examination or its equivalent examination

Syllabus -
Apparel Designing
Sewing Technology
Advanced Pattern-making
Children's Apparel
Women's Apparel
Men's Apparel

Practicals -
Apparel Designing
Pattern making and Grading
Garment Construction
1st May 2019, 08:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology is a 3 year course. This course deals with details of garment production technologies like various process under garment production, machinery and equipment, the latest technologies, knowledge from fibre to fashion.

The detailed syllabus of this course is below:-

Theory

Apparel Designing
Sewing Technology
Advanced Pattern making
Children's Apparel
Women's Apparel
Men's Apparel

Practicals

Apparel Designing
Pattern making and Grading
Garment Construction
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?