24th April 2019, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology from Aryabhatt Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

29th April 2019, 10:55 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology is Rs.24000 per year.

=> Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology is Fashion Technology Diploma course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board and the duration of this course is three years.
29th April 2019, 04:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology?

Total fee expenses of Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology is around Rs. 24,000/-. Duration of Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology course is full time 3 years. Candidates who have passed 10th/SSC examination with minimum 35% marks from a recognized institute are eligible to study Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology.

You can visit the below mentioned website link for details;
http://www.abitdelhi.in/gft.html
30th April 2019, 05:14 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Fee expenses of Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology are as follows:-
Total Fees of course - Rs. 24,000/-

Course Duration - 3 years
Total number of seats - 60
Entrance Exam Accepted - Common Entrance Test conducted by Department of Training & Technical Education, Delhi.
1st May 2019, 08:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The fee expenses to study the Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology at Aryabhatt Institute of Technology is around Rs.24000 in total.

I am giving you the Institute website link for your help it is www.abitdelhi.in
3rd May 2019, 01:47 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Total Fee expenses of Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology is Rs. 24,000 approx.

You can visit the following website for more information.
http://www.abitdelhi.in/
10th May 2019, 01:02 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology from Aryabhatt Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.
The fees Expenses of the Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology from Aryabhatt Institute of technology are Rs-24,000 per semester and this course is based upon the practical knowledge in the fields of garments and totally 60 seats are available in Aryabhatt institute of technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?