24th April 2019, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management in ISBM-Jaipur?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do Advanced Diploma in Construction Management from ISBM-Jaipur. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

29th April 2019, 11:06 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management in ISBM-Jaipur?

The total fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management in ISBM-Jaipur is ₹14,900.

The name of the best job opportunity for you after completing this course is given below.

BEST JOB OPPORTUNITY

=> AirPort & Port

=> Highways

=> Hospitals

=> Power Sector

=> Restaurants

=> Retail Outlets

=> Telecommunication
29th April 2019, 06:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management in ISBM-Jaipur?

Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management in ISBM-Jaipur are given below;

Course duration - 1 year regular mode/3 months fast track

Eligibility - 10+2 level examination

Course fees - INR 14900 (including book) for Indian students and 1000 USD (including book) for foreign students.

For more details;
https://www.isbm.org.in/advance-dipl...management.php
1st May 2019, 01:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to do Advanced Diploma in Construction Management from ISBM-Jaipur. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

The fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management course in the ISBM-Jaipur is given below:

Fee for the course (Indian Students – with books) – Rs 14,900

Fee for the course (foreign students – with books) – US $ 1,000

The ISBM offer various courses in the management field through correspondence mode. The ISBM website link is given Click Here
1st May 2019, 08:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Total Fees expenses for Advanced Diploma in Construction Management in ISBM-Jaipur is around Rs. 14,900. You can also get books for this course. No extra fees for books has to be given.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?