25th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Mass Media and Communications in Arena Animation-Ahmedabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Arena Animation-Ahmedabad for Diploma in Mass Media and Communications. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.

14th December 2022, 06:31 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Mass Media and Communications in Arena Animation-Ahmedabad?

The Course Syllabus of Diploma in Mass Media and Communications is:-

*Radio Journalism

*TV Journalism

*Print Journalism

*Advertising

*Online Journalism
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to get admission in BTech(Electrical Engineering) through JEE Main and Advanced? Should I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced after completion of 12th RBSE? 1 12th November 2018 04:04 PM
Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced being an NIOS candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Advanced is as per NIOS Board? 1 30th October 2018 10:02 PM
Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Advanced? Bothra Classes, Career Point or Resonance, which is better to join for JEE Advanced? 1 14th April 2018 10:52 PM
How to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) through JEE Main and Advanced? Should I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced after completion of 12th ISC? 3 16th February 2016 06:23 PM
Whether a diploma holder is eligible to appear in JEE Advanced? Syllabus of JEE Advanced? 2 30th November 2014 11:05 PM